Wednesday, March 27, 2013

3D Cake by Michelle and Kelly









I simply love seeing my designs come to life in another person's hands. It's wonderful to see the same cut file used in different colors and texture than I imagined.

The first card is made by Michelle of Michelle My Belle Creations. It seems so obvious now that the flowers she used was such an ideal choice. I also like the bling she added using sequins in the upper parts of the swoosh.

The second card is by Krafting Kelly of Finding Time to Create. Ah, these are the times I wish I had a ready supply of scrapbook paper in my shelf. I love how she placed the initial right on top of the cake - like one of those special candles. Again - why didn't I think of that?

Thank you for playing with my files, Michelle and Kelly!

3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful cards Cecelia! You do set tough standards and it's amazing that people rise to the occasion :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too kind Pritesh! I learn so much from seeing how others interpret my designs - things I never thought to do.

      Delete
  2. Funny that we both chose purple! I'm making another of these cards today...they are fun to make. :)

    ReplyDelete