Wednesday, February 27, 2013

All Things Paper: 20 Unique Projects from Leading Paper Crafters, Artists, and Designers by Ann Martin


DON'T stop the presses! I can hardly wait to see this book in person (in another 3 months).

It's still being printed so I can't show you anything more, but when you see my project I hope you think the wait is worth the mystery. I'm honored to join some very prestigious paper-ists,  amassed by the well accomplished, all-seeing Ann Martin of All Things Paper.

So I can't tell you what I made, but no one said I can't say what it isn't. It isn't anything I've shown here before. Like I said - a "mystery"! Bah! It's no fun when no one else is in on the punny humor. Please bear with me - I'm excited by this milestone, my 2nd publication piece.

The book is available for pre-order on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/All-Things-Paper-Projects-Designers/dp/080484366X

2 comments:

  1. oh wow awesome, congrats to you and your book, will have to get one, so excited for you !!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Paula, you're wonderful! Thanks so much for putting a huge smile on my face right now! :D
      Cecelia

      Delete